Dr. Kershenbaum received her MD from the University of Cambridge in 1990 and MPH from the University of Haifa in 2007.
She received specialty status in family medicine in 1994 in UK and in epidemiology and public health medicine in 2007 in Israel.
She joined the Department of Community Medicine and Epidemiology in Haifa in 2004 and teaches epidemiology at the Technion.
- Factors influencing the positivity rate and detection rate of the fecal occult blood test
- Characteristics of those who do not follow-up a positive fecal occult blood test
- Seasonality in blood glucose and lipid levels
- Causes of the high prevalence rate of diabetes in the Arab population of Northern Israel
- Kershenbaum A, Kershenbaum A, Tarabeia J, Stein N, Lavi I, Rennert G.
Unraveling seasonality in population averages: an examination of seasonal
variation in glucose levels in diabetes patients using a large population-based
data set. Chronobiol Int. 2011 May;28(4):352-60. PubMed PMID: 21539427.
- Saliba W, Rennert HS, Kershenbaum A, Rennert G. Serum 25(OH)D concentrations
in sunny Israel. Osteoporos Int. 2012 Feb;23(2):687-94. Epub 2011 Mar 17. PubMed
- Kershenbaum A, Lavi I, Rennert G, Almog R. Fecal occult blood test performance
indicators in warfarin-treated patients. Dis Colon Rectum. 2010 Feb;53(2):224-9.
PubMed PMID: 20087099.
- Kershenbaum A, Sadetzki S, Chetrit A, Fuchs Z, Bott-Kanner G, Rosenfeld J,
Modan B. A new approach to blood pressure measurement in the primary care
setting. Br J Gen Pract. 2000 Sep;50(458):725-6. PubMed PMID: 11050789; PubMed
Central PMCID: PMC1313801.
- Kershenbaum A, Sadetzki S, Chetrit A, Fuchs Z, Bott-Kanner G, Rosenfeld J, Modan B. A New Approach to Blood Pressure Measurement in the Primary Care Setting, Br J Gen Pract 2000 Sep; 50(458):725-6
- Kershenbaum A, Jaffa T, Zeman A, Boniface S. Bilateral foot-drop in a patient with anorexia nervosa, Int J Eat Disord 1997 Nov; 22(3):335-7
- Seasonality in blood glucose levels in diabetics, The Third International Congress of Applied Chronobiology and Chronomedicine, Akko, Israel, May 2009
- Ethnic differences in performance indicators of the population-based colorectal cancer screening program, Joint Conference of the Public Health Doctors, Family Doctors and Oncologists Associations, Prevention and Early Detection of Malignancies, Tel Aviv, November 2008